All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 85 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Centralize and manage your remote connections. Create synergy within your team by sharing information.
Empower individual and team performance and productivity.Give the power to your IT team.
Say goodbye to spending valuable time trying to remember or locate passwords, credentials and connection settings.
Focus on tasks that add value to your organization.Save time and simplify your life.
Enjoy the industry’s most complete and easy-to-use remote connections management solution.
Leverage integrated technologies to manage your connections, tools and entire IT infrastructure.Customize to meet your specific requirements.
- Connect any session types, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more.
- Increase functionality, productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons.
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types.
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts.
- Store, share and link attachments.
- Create template to simplify management.
- Group script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more.
Passwords and Credentials
- Save and manage all passwords.
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere.
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more.
Cloud and File Browsers
- Browse shared folders or cloud repositories, such as DropBox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Storage.
- Connect to any FTP, SFTP or FTPS site.
- Access multiple accounts from one machine.
- Share and centralize all connections and passwords within the organization.
- Access your data from an offline location.
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm.
- Manage and restrict user accesses.
- Set user specific credentials.
- View connection logs and track all remote accesses details.
Consoles and Dashboards
- Amazon AWS
- Citrix XenServer
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- Microsoft Hyper-V