Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Client Snapshot USA Volleyball (USAV) is the National Governing Body (NGB) for volleyball in the United States, and is recognized by the Federation International de Volleyball (FIVB) and the United States...
Hey everyone, Though it’s not yet an official holiday (though we’re thinking of starting an online petition!), we’re excited to remind you that SysAdmin Day is coming up on July 31! For those unfamiliar...
Hello RDMers, As you may recall, in our June poll we asked you to tell us your preferred IT support channel for all of the products, services and tools that you use. Overwhelmingly (and not surprisingly!)...
What Experts Are Saying
Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems. It's more efficient than managing spreadsheets or text files to keep track of remote connections!
I'm very impressed with Remote Desktop Manager. It's a tried and tested, true enterprise team solution. It's easy to deploy, simple to use, and extremely feature rich. Truly a must tool for all IT Pros in today's world.
Douglas A. Brown
I'm working with Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager on different customer sites with different credentials and remote access types, like RDP, Citrix, SSH-Clients, Websites, etc. Remote Desktop Manager helps me to have quick access to the customer environment. If a new colleague attends the site I can export the customer configuration to share them with the new member. Great tool!
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required