Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Our software development team is growing again! Please allow me to introduce you to Edwin Yarro. Here’s a little about him and his background: Can you tell me a bit about your professional background? I...
Today, the fine folks who live here in Quebec — which is a province in Canada for those of you who aren’t familiar with this lovely part of the world — are enjoying St-Jean-Baptiste Day! Every...
What Experts Are Saying
I work as a full time IT/Network Administrator, as well as doing IT consulting for smaller businesses on the side. With Remote Desktop Manager I simply create a folder for each company. RDP, LogMeIn, or Teamviewer, with Remote Desktop Manager it doesn't matter, I am always able to connect with just one tool.
Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems. It's more efficient than managing spreadsheets or text files to keep track of remote connections!
Remote Desktop Manager is a great tool which needs to be present in every IT Pro's toolbox.
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required