Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Hey everyone, Great news! Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux – who many of you have connected with in our forum, and met at conferences and expos – has been named one of three finalists for the...
Hi everyone, This month, we decided we wanted to ask you a question that we’ve been asking ourselves for a while. And what a better way to get answers to our questions than by asking the Devolutions...
Hey everyone, Can you believe it’s already February!? The holidays are now far behind us, and it’s time to start dreaming about the return of warm, sunny weather. In the meantime, however, we’ll warm our...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I'm very impressed with Remote Desktop Manager. It's a tried and tested, true enterprise team solution. It's easy to deploy, simple to use, and extremely feature rich. Truly a must tool for all IT Pros in today's world.
Douglas A. Brown
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more than a tool for RDP. It's very robust in all that it can do and once you start using it, you'll never turn back. It's my go to tool for all my remote connectivity needs: RDP, iLo/iDRAC, SSH, VI Client, etc...
Remote Desktop Manager is a wonderful and must-have tool you don't want to miss out. It's a 5-star program I highly recommended.
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required