All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!! Our favorite month of the year is already over! Well, at least we still have August and maybe some of September (if we’re lucky) to enjoy the hot weather. And of course, we can cheer...
Client Snapshot TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner is an experienced and renowned professional services firm headquartered in Austria. The company’s team of IT experts focus on delivering solution in...
Hi all, Here at Devolutions, we frequently get questions on the folder system of Remote Desktop Manager. Well, if you also had an interrogation on that subject, you may well find the answer below! If you...
What Experts Are Saying
Remote Desktop Manager is an Enterprise Architects best friend! I could not support Fortune 1000 customers without it!
I use this product literally every single day. With todays distributed networks using different platforms and VPN connections, this product has streamlined how I access all of them.
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more secure than the many options that I have used or seen used in the past, and the speed to access the information or the servers is incredibly fast and easy.
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, Web, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required