Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Hi everyone, Last week, we shared some Black Friday love by offering a 50% discount on a Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Single User License. However, if you missed the sale because you were too busy or...
As our US customers, partners and friends get ready to settle in for Thanksgiving — which includes overeating, watching football (or Home Alone on TV!), and plenty of BEER! – we wanted to ask you a...
Hello RDMers! Last month, we were thrilled to launch the much-anticipated Remote Desktop Manager for Android. Well, we didn’t spend a lot of time celebrating. Instead, we went straight to work making...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
I'm working with Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager on different customer sites with different credentials and remote access types, like RDP, Citrix, SSH-Clients, Websites, etc. Remote Desktop Manager helps me to have quick access to the customer environment. If a new colleague attends the site I can export the customer configuration to share them with the new member. Great tool!
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more secure than the many options that I have used or seen used in the past, and the speed to access the information or the servers is incredibly fast and easy.
I use this product literally every single day. With todays distributed networks using different platforms and VPN connections, this product has streamlined how I access all of them.
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required