All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Hello Everyone, Here’s the situation : You have 50 VNC sessions configured, but for some reason (good or bad, we’re not here to judge), you need to connect to those 50 machines with Microsoft RDP...
Hey everyone, Is your Remote Desktop Manager maintenance plan about to expire? If so, then here are the top reasons why you should renew: 1. You can download ALL new versions We’re always...
As you all know by now, security researchers have recently discovered a vulnerability in the openSSL encryption library used by many websites and other tools to protect customers’ data. After thorough...
What Experts Are Saying
I work as a full time IT/Network Administrator, as well as doing IT consulting for smaller businesses on the side. With Remote Desktop Manager I simply create a folder for each company. RDP, LogMeIn, or Teamviewer, with Remote Desktop Manager it doesn't matter, I am always able to connect with just one tool.
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more secure than the many options that I have used or seen used in the past, and the speed to access the information or the servers is incredibly fast and easy.
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more than a tool for RDP. It's very robust in all that it can do and once you start using it, you'll never turn back. It's my go to tool for all my remote connectivity needs: RDP, iLo/iDRAC, SSH, VI Client, etc...
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, Web, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required