All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Hey everyone, As you already know, we’re always trying to improve your Remote Desktop Manager experience, and one of the ways we do that is by creating cool new add-ons. And today we’re thrilled to...
Hey everyone, Good news! We’ve added a great new Add-on for pgAdmin to make your RDM experience even simpler and easier. You’ll find it here: http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/AddOn#pgadminiii pgAdmin...
Hey everyone, After lots (and lots!) of hard work by our programming and development teams, and thanks to feedback from our amazing community of IT pros who participated in our Beta program, we’re...
What Experts Are Saying
Remote Desktop Manager is so much more than a tool for RDP. It's very robust in all that it can do and once you start using it, you'll never turn back. It's my go to tool for all my remote connectivity needs: RDP, iLo/iDRAC, SSH, VI Client, etc...
I use this product literally every single day. With todays distributed networks using different platforms and VPN connections, this product has streamlined how I access all of them.
Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems. It's more efficient than managing spreadsheets or text files to keep track of remote connections!
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, Web, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required