Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize it all
All-in-one management platform for IT teams
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
Join over 200,000 users in more than 99 countries who enjoy Remote Desktop Manager.
Latest Blog Entries
Get the hottest information about our products - tips and tricks, case studies and new release announcements! Read more »
Hey RDMers! School season is almost upon us – which for many parents is blissful, and for many kids is dreadful. Funny how that works, huh? It’s also time to share the results from our August poll! We...
Hey everyone, Do you sometimes feel that it’s hard to focus on…hey look, a unicorn!…where was I? Do you sometimes struggle to stay focused at work? Well, if you said yes, then JOIN THE CLUB! It can...
What Experts Are Saying
IT Experts from all over the world are using our products. Learn why they love our solutions. Read more »
Feature set is huge, support is excellent!
Remote Desktop Manager is a great tool which needs to be present in every IT Pro's toolbox.
Remote Desktop Manager has everything a support technician needs to manage remote desktop connections to a wide variety of different systems. It's more efficient than managing spreadsheets or text files to keep track of remote connections!
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption
- Integrated console for Citrix XenServer, VMware, Microsoft Terminal Server and Hyper-V
- Many tools like remote shutdown, Wake on Lan and inventory report
- Execute macro or script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required